Friday 14 November 2014

Bubbles continuing adventure's

Hello my lovelies,
I hope you are all well and not too down over our very temperamental weather.
I thought I would share with you what we got up to in Bubbles weekly adventures.
I found this picture of Bubbles twin Chewbacca from the film Star Wars and I thought the dog was the spitting image of her.
Anyway, you want to know about Bubbles and her adventures: this week, we took a walk to our local market and  I have to say, she was as good as gold. She wasn't as apprehensive as I thought she would be, she was much more interested in all the lovely smells that was around her.
I also got her a gorgeous little padded jacket which, in spite of it being too cute on her, she really, really hates having it put on and loves to chew on my fingers every time I try to put it on her. I also
I took her out on her first ever long walk, she was out for over 2 hours and bless, she loved every minute of it but fell asleep the second we got in.
She has made a few friends here but none more than her gorgeous friend Mitch, a gorgeous Bishon Fris. He is just adorable and they are the best of friends. Bubbles does tend to get excited when she sees where we are heading. She definately shows Mitch who is boss and tires the poor love out when he tries to keep up with her.
By the time we got home, I needed to get ready for the school run, she was absolutely shattered and you might just get how shattered form the picture's hehehe. The poor wee lass.












I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it  and have fun.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.