Saturday 22 November 2014

Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick Pink

Hello my lovelies,
how are you all doing? I hope you are all well?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a product I have literally been drooling over for years: The Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in pink.  I was finally able to get my eager little hands on this beauty earlier on this year off a lovely site on Facebook. As you can see from the picture's below, it really is beautiful. Though it is shimmery, a little too shimmery for my taste, that does not take away from it's beauty. 
As I have said, it is too shimmery for me for what it is meant to be, a highlighter or blusher but I am currently trying it out as eyeshadows and I think that is what I will continue to use it as.
How about you? Do you have this beauty and what do you think of it?



I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.