Saturday 4 April 2015

Champneys Shower Cream Review




 Hello my lovelies how are you?
, I hope you are all well.

 I thought I would share my thoughts on the Champneys shower cream which you can buy at any boots in store or on line for £8 available here.


The packaging looks as it is described, luxurious, and is what made me buy it. Another thing that made me want to try it was other people's views on it. I love to try things that are raved about for myself, I am sure you all understand that.

The cream itself is lovely but unbelievably difficult to get out of the tube as it is so thick. It looks like you just squeeze the bottle for it to come out but NO, it is extremely difficult to get out to the point where I dreaded coming to use it so left it untouched for literally 6 months.
So why use it and review it now? I am on a serious use up shower creams, body lotions, bubble baths before I will allow myself to buy anymore. I just have so many that it is gettin rediculous.

Would I recommend this? In a word, no. I found it to be awful though it might be better suited to someone else,just not for me. When an shower gel (or any other bath product) says luxurious and costs £8 a pop, I want to feel as though my money has gone on the product itself rather than the packaging, especially when that packaging makes it virtually impossible to use. I struggled to the point I had to cut the bottom where the cap should be so that I could squeeze it onto the little bath lily that I like to use. It is definately not worth the £8 that boots are asking for. I hate it to the point where I would have just put it in the bin but sadly I need to use everything up.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.