Sunday 26 April 2015

Make Up Revolution Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all ok?

I thought I would share with you a cheeky little haul with Make Up Revolution. I have been seriously lusting after the Lorac Pro palette (the original) for what seems like forever but because it is only available in America, it is nigh on impossible to get. Well, that is unless you count the extremely expensive versions on Amazon and I don't even know if they would be genuine or not. So for me, when MUR brought out the dupes I had to have them, no matter what. Having said that, when I saw the pro 2, it sang to me more and I had to have that first. Both cost £6.99 and are available here. Amazing.
Since receiving this particular haul I have since put in another order with MUR including the Iconic Pro 1. Can't wait.
I do have a long list of products on my wish list and I have now ticked off a couple more items off that list with the Lip Lava in Tremor here £2.99, I love Obsession palette in Pure cult for £3.99 here and Lip Power in It's my life for £3 here.
Have you tried any of the MUR make up palettes?
Is there anything you think I should try?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.