Tuesday 14 April 2015

NOTD: Illamasqua Ouija

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping ok?

I thought I would share with you a recent NOTD featuring Illamaqua's Ouija. It is a pink, (almost rosie pink) with small glitter particles that make it even more special. Though I am not usually the biggest fan of pink nail polishes, this one is 1 of the exceptions to the rule and is just stunning. A definate keeper.
I fell in love with this polish when I first saw it in Tk Maxx and hoped the love would continue but did it? In a word, yes. It is just beautiful though the picture's don't really do it any justice. 
This little beauty was opaque in 2 coats, the formula is a dream to work with and stayed put on my nails for 4 days without chipping. Just brilliant.
Have you tried Illamasqua nail polish? What are your thoughts? Are there any that you would recommend?


It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.