Monday 20 April 2015

Make UP Revolution Romantic Smoked Palette Review & Swatches


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
Are you having some serious fun in that sun? 
I really can't wait for May now, Holiday time in Wales. 
Don't ya just love the spring and summer months?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on Make Up Revolutions Romantic Smoked palette. Before I get on with the  review, I do like to give make up a good old try out, and to let you know, I have had this a fair few weeks and for that very reason, the picture's will reflect this. I can, because of that, give a full on, honest review of what I think of it.
I guess it is time for me to tell you what I think: the shadows themselves are actually really quite lovely, a tad powdery but with a primer, that is not an issue. The shade range is brilliant and I got a fair few looks out of this 1 palette. The pigmentation is pretty good though buildable. They last a few hours on their own but best used with a primer to give them an extra pop and to add a longer wear time. Though it isn't 1 of my favourite formulas in the palettes from MUR, it is worth the £4 (and probably a little more) that is asked for it.




Have you tried this palette? Have you tried any of the MUR palettes? Are there any that you would recommend?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.