Saturday 18 April 2015

MUA Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having? 
Blooming gorgeous isn't it?

I thought I would share with you a fairly recent haul with you when MUA were doing their winter sale that ended in April.  I purchased some beauties that I have been wanting to try for a while and just hadn't got around to purchasing them. I also purchased some items for a £10 FOTD series I am starting within the next week or so.  The FOTD series will include everything in the next few hauls you see that I will put to the test a fair few times before I put the posts out, so that I can give an honest review on each item. Anyhoo, onto the little pretties that I have purchased:

Palette £2, Pro base concealer £2, blusher 50p, eyeshadow 50p

lip switch £1, power pouts £1 each

concealer 40p foundation £1.50

both  mascaras 50p

Lipstick & gloss 50p each
intense kisses 50p each (I think)


So that is what I purchased form MUA, did you take advantage of their sale? I would love to hear what you bought and what you think of them?
It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
 
Luscious Lass
 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.