Wednesday 22 April 2015

NOTD: Jindie Nails Dead Roses

Hello my lovelies,
how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?

I thought I would share with you a beautiful Indie nail polish that has seriously rocked my world. I mean, seriously, look at those picture's (Sorry, I know they aren't the best but I have been struggling with light lately and I will be including this in a nail polish favourites in the not too distant future and hopefully the lighting will be better) doesn't it look like the most amazing polish you have ever seen? Do you think I liked this particular polish? hehehe
Anyway, onto my thoughts (apart form the fact that I love it that is lol). I purchased this from a lady I know but when I received it, it was gloopy and I admit that I was going to throw it in the bin but another lady I know, informed me that you can use a small amount of polish for a temporary fix while investing in a thinner would resolve the issue permanently. Once I had resolved the gloopy formula, it was fantastic to work with. It went on beautifully with a normal brush, was opaque in 2 coats and it stayed put for 5 days, yes, 5 days. And on my nails, that is a HUGE deal. Mahooosive. 
I am going to be investing in a decent nail polish thinner so that I can use this bad boy many times as it would now pain me to have to put this in the bin and I don't want to have to do that.


It is that time where I say goodbye, remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.