Friday 24 April 2015

Battle of the Urban Decay Dupe Palettes with Make up Revolution, MUA and W7.

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I am going to be doing something a little bit different than normal: A battle of the dupes of the Urban Decay naked palettes. 
Everyone knows that Make Up Academy (MUA), Make Up Revolution and W7 have dupes for all of the UD palettes except W7 for the Naked 3 palette, but more on that in the naked 3 battle.
Which one of them is the closest dupe wise? Which is THE palette to buy for each individual UD palette?

I am going to be testing out the dupes for Naked 1,  2 &  3, naked basics & basics 2 in seperate posts and figure out which 1, if any, I think is the overall better palette out of them for each UD palette. 


 What am I looking for? 
For me, the price point (value), formula, pigmentation, colour match, packaging and longevity are the main ones to look out for. What  I paid for the palettes (or even the RRP) I don't expect them to be an exact shade and formula match but it is still money at the end of the day that is being spent and no one wants to lose out on money no matter how small the change.
I have been putting ALL of the palettes for UD Naked 1 to the test over the past month and I am putting the final one to the test this week.


I think you will have already guessed that I will be starting with the original Naked palette and 
I seriously cannot wait.  Let the battle commence!!!
Do you have any of the dupe palettes?
Do you have the Naked palettes?
What are your thoughts?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.