Thursday 16 April 2015

Liverpool Haul featuring Primark, Mac, Illamasqua, Rimmel, Nails Inc

Hello my lovelies,
how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well.

I thought I would share with you some beauties that I have purchased over the passed couple of weeks. 


I took a trip to my local market and found this gorgeous purse for £3, the Maybelline fit me foundation for £2.95 and the love nails nail polish for £1. I know, bargain central or what?

 
I also went into the local pound shops and bought 1 Sally Hansen and 3 Rimmel nail polishes for £1 each.


Next on the list was Boots where they where selling some of their perfume and aftershave gift sets for more than half price, Guerlain aftershave and perfume gift set were £18.95 and £18. respectively. Perfect.




TK Max was next on my list and there was a difficult decision to be made as I found a whole bunch of Illamasqua nail polishes but I was limited on funds by this time so I went for 1 Illamasqua duo & 1 single polish for £3.99 and £9.99 for the duo, not too shabby when they cost £14.50 each or £29 for the duo. I also bought 1 Butter London polish for £4 and 2 Nails Inc for £3 & £3.99 each.
My next stop was MAC shop where I bought 1 nail polish and an eyeshadow refill for £10 each, I also asked for a sample of their BB cream as they are always lovely in the Liverpool shop. Love it.

My next trip was Primark where I bought 2 liquid lipsticks at £2 each, 1 nail polish 50p, 1 lipstick/gloss set £1. I also bought my little girl some new pyjamas, shoes and boots which she loves and some new shoes for myself to boot.

Have you been sale & clearance shopping lately? I would love to hear what bargains you have bought recently.

It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.