Sunday 12 April 2015

Montagne Jeunesse olive face mask review

Hello ladies, its me yet again. 
At this rate you are literally going to get sick of me heheheh but hey ho. Enough about me and lets get on with you, I hope you are all well and everything is brighter now that we are officially in Spring.
 This is a review of Montagne Jeunesse olive face mask and this is what it looks like:


 I did take a picture of the mask before I used it but my camera is a little temperamental at the moment and is throwing a fit. I thought I would do a few vogue poses before I clean it off and tell you what I honestly think about it.

 Brave, I know, no make up lol.





 I have taken off the mask and my skin feels so tight (I haven't put any moisturiser on) but also feels soft and smooth to the touch. I feel as though I have had a really good facial. For the price of them ( I got mine in a swap but I have seen them in Boots for £1), I would definately buy. So what do you think? Has it give my skin a little glow? Would you try it?
Just remember that life is short enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.