Saturday 18 April 2015

Online Poundstore Haul

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

I thought I would share with you a recent online purchase from the pound shop here and do get in new brands relatively regularly but can go out of stock quite quickly and once it is gone they are usually gone for good.


As you can tell by the name of the shop, everything costs just £1 and as with everything, some things can be hit or miss and if it's good, be sure to know that I will let you know on here.

 Anyway, back to this amazing little haul ( I have tried some of them and I am impressed with a fair few of them), I have purchased  some of these items for £10, £15 and £20 full make up challenges and some because I really wanted to try them (nail polishes for 1). I have tried so far, a couple of the nail polishes, 1 of the little palettes and a couple of the chubby sticks and I am impressed. Not too shabby I can tell you.




It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.