Monday 6 April 2015

Pamper Night Featuring Lush, Yankee Candle, Elemis, Trevor Sorbet Bodyshop

Pamper night


 Hello ladies, long time no see. I hope you are all well. I hope you have been faring better weather-wise. Anyway, I'm sure you don't want me going on about the weather, so i will just get straight into the post for you.
I decided to have a pamper night and I must say it was lovely. This post is going to be picture heavy so if it isn't your thing, then this post may not be for you.
I have extremely dry/sensitive skin and I find it extremely difficult in finding skincare that works for me and doesn't irritate my eczema and sensitive eyes but the products I have chosen have worked wonderfully for me.






 Each and every product in this post I would highly recommend and will definately repurchase. How about you ladies? What do you do for your pamper nights and what would you recommend? For now ladies, that is it for this post. Be good and don't do anything i wouldn't do.
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.