Tuesday 28 April 2015

NOTD: Love Nails Nail Polish


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

I thought I would share with you a NOTD with Love your Nails nail polish, weirdly, this polish doesn't have a number or a name though it is a lovely nude gold colour. I bought this polish from my local market for £1 and love the colour but even though this looks absolutely stunning on, I hated it. 
Why? 
It is way too fickle to know what type of consistency it is going to have: when I put it on my nails, the formula just kept on changing from thin to gloopy. I had to keep on taking off the polish from the brush, then have to dip it in the bottle to get a decent look on my nail. It dries too quick to the point that I hadn't finished 1 nail when it dried. It was a nightmare to use. I could never purchase another of these polishes from this brand because of this particular polish. Nightmare.





It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.