Saturday 18 April 2015

NOTD: OPI Kiss me I'm Brazillian & Sally Hansen 40 Midnight Glitz

Hello my lovelies,
how are you?
I hope you are all keen well?

I thought I would show you a gorgeous pairing of the sexiest nail polishes I have seen in a long while. I seriously love this pairing.
 OPI Kiss me I'M Brazilian is just a stunning brighter than normal baby pink and I have to say that I loved this the last time I tried pairing it with another polish but it didn't look great with that and you can see that here. I truly love this sexy little number.
Sally Hansen Midnight Glitz reminded me so much of Nails Inc Alexa nail polish in Sequins (available here from Asos) Though they are not 100% dupes, they are extremely close and the Sally Hansen is a a decent dupe for Sequins and is a decent alternative if you don't want to spend the £15 on the Nails Inc polish. I love love love love this pairing so much and highly recommend both of these nail polishes.


It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.