Friday 10 April 2015

Make up Revolution Stripped & Bare Palette Review & Swatches


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?


I thought I would share with you yet another eyeshadow palette from Make Up Revolution: Stripped & Bare. I am going to get the negatives out of the way with this palette first as they are what bug me the most. Some of the eyeshadows are not that pigmented compared to the other shadows though they are still buildable. They are super powdery and you lose alot of the shadow when applying, look at how much I have used and Ive only really used it about 10 times. They are slightly difficult to blend though I did get some good looks out of it once blended. You lose alot of the shadow through fall out, not too good but then the palette is cheap at £6 it is still a good palette and if you like the look of it, it is available here.

Ok, so what are the positives? For me, the shades are worth the £6 alone as there are so many looks that you can achieve from this little number and I love a good variety in my palettes. I love the versatility of the palette, MUR have set it out in 3 sections where you can create looks from each individual section or mix and match, which is what I like to do. The length of wear is about 6-8 hours with a primer on my hooded lids so would imagine that it would be a good deal longer on non-hooded lids.

For me, this is not MUR's best palette that they have released but I also can't expect to love everything that they bring out. I love the MUR brand, I have a large collection of their make up and will continue to purchase more. 
It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.