Monday 6 April 2015

Pure BB cream in light: review

Hiya ladies, how are you today? I hope you are well?
This is going to be a review of a BB cream that I thought I would try because it was so cheap and I really do love my BB creams. So anyway, it's the Pure BB cream and I have seen it in a few shops but its not a well known brand though I thought I would give it a try.
 I got it in shade light but I personally think it is more of a medium and is definitely too dark for me though the texture is creamy and is a dream to blend.
 You can see from the picture's that it is too dark for me at the moment but i think it would be perfect in the summer. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin. The coverage is sheer to light and you would definitely have to be having a really good skin day to wear this or a damn good concealer. I used the Topshop illuminating under eye brightener and the collection concealer with Elf's complexion perfection to set my make up. 

I am also wearing elf's studio line waterproof mascara and pound lands chat chubby stick.
. I hope you liked this review and hope you will not be afraid of trying something different to what you normally go for.
Be safe and don't do anything i wouldn't do. 
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another. 
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.