Saturday 27 June 2015

NOTD: Orly Ruby

Hello my lovelies, 
how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well.

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on Orly's Ruby nail polish and whether I thought it was worth the purchase from Fragrance Direct here. I am a tad biased as I have a love/love relationship with Orly and have yet to try 1 that I don't like, so, is this going to be that polish that tips the balance?

I have to say straight off that the picture's really do not do this polish any justice at all, it is more a red wine shade and no matter how much I tried, the colour would not come up true to it's natural beauty. It is opaque in 2 coats and sets beautifully.  The formula is perfect, not too runny and not too thick, just perfect. The brush is wide enough to your nail in 1 swipe though for me, that is a tad dangerous as I am a mucky pup. The colour is just stunning and it is amongst 1 of my favourites. So, yes, this is well worth the £1.99 it costs at FD but when this is no longer available there, would I pay the £10.50 that it asks for on Nail Polish UK? Hell yes, I love it that much.



It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.