Thursday 25 June 2015

Loving MAC? Or am I losing my love?



 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all OK and doing well?

I don't know if I am still feeling the unadulterated love I used to have for MAC but for now, the thing that is making me so disillusioned and not sure if I want to buy anything else from them are the limited editions.

Because of the sheer volume of Limited editions that are coming out, other companies have started to jump on the band wagon and it is driving me mad. I completely understand about the business side, about making money but making money shouldn't mean that the quality suffers, especially as the price goes up on LTD edition items. Again, where is the sense in that?

There are so many reasons to dislike LTD editions, a small amount are available, the price hikes, re promotes, putting permanent line products in as part of the ltd editions (eg a Disney eyeshadow palette had only 1 eyeshadow that was new, the rest were permanents), lack of quality, the list goes on.

 Stop being a money making machine and get back to listening and caring about your customers. I want to love you again. I want to give you my money for seriously amazing make up. Come on, make me fall in love with you again x

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.