Monday 1 June 2015

Tarte, The Tarlette palette: First Impressions.

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?

I thought I would share a first impressions on a stunning little palette that is sadly, no longer available on QVC. It is the Tarte Tartlette palette and if you can get your hands on this little beauty, it really is worthwhile. Having said that, I have only used this palette once but I really had to get it out there because it really is a stunning palette and I am just in love with it. I will do a full on review of it once I have used this a fair few times and when I have done that, I will do a full on review.

This little beauty is smaller than it looks, having said that, it is more than big enough to have full size eye shadows in there. So, no real complaints there.
It really is stunning to look at and takes pride of place on my dressing table with my other favourite palettes, Urban Decay naked 3 and Vice 3. They make a stunning little display.
Inside the packaging are 2 cards with 4 looks you can create from the palette though there are a fair few looks that can be created, I do love the idea of the cards.
The eyeshadows are ALL matte with a very very strong pigmentation though the blending does take a little longer than normal eyeshadows but that is the same with all matte eyeshadows. They are definately worth the little extra play with them ( I don't really need an excuse to play with these) and no doubt it will make you want to buy more of their palettes. I know I do.



If you want to try thi`s little beauty for yourself, now is the best time as QVC has it on offer at the moment for £28.92. I highly recommend this palette, just amazing.
I guess it is that time where I say goodbye. 
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.