Saturday 13 June 2015

Urban Decay On the Run Review & swatches

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping OK and having some fun in the sun?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a gorgeous palette from Urban Decay called Naked on the run. I have to say that, when I first saw this palette, it was a bit of a meh  item  for me but it was definately 1 of those palettes that grow on you. 


I purchased this from Debenhams for £28 when they had a 10% off , I also had a gift card and I found a free delivery code to boot. Not too bad when you consider the palette is currently £37. I love looking for a voucher code when I NEED  to get that little pretty, I know I am not the only 1 out there that does that :D


Anyway, what do I think of it?
Well, to be fair, I don't think it is travel friendly as it is bulky and is a tad difficult to store in my Helmer drawers though having said that, it is super pretty packaging.
The eyeshadows are typical UD formula in being they are fantastically pigmented, super easy to blend, long-wearing and just plain divine. Having said that, for me anyway, I feel there could have been a slightly lighter shade for the lid but again, that is just me. The eyeshadows in this are beautiful though and do use every single 1 of them albeit with a single shadow for the lid.


The bronzer for me is something I don't really use though I do class it as another eyeshadow & blusher (bonus), it is leaning towards the orange side but I think it could be workable if you use bronzers.
The blusher is just beautiful, super pigmented and easy to blend if you do get a little heavy handed with the blush. Even more of a bonus is that it is a matte formula, Love that.
I can't say whether I like the mascara as yet, only because I have 3 mascaras on the go at the moment and I don't really like to have too many being used at the same time as, for me anyway, I like to stick to the 3 month rule on mascaras.


The lip gloss is just lovely though does have a little bit of a sting in its tail so, if you don't like that, please be aware of it. It isn't a painful sting just a bit  more of an intense tingle more than anything. I do love this gloss and it does last a while when worn.


The eyeliner is just brilliant, it doesn't smudge when set and it certainly doesn't budge. I never used to wear eyeliner but as I get older, I find that smudging a little bit of liner on my bottom lash line helps to open up my eyes. Love this.

Have you tried any of the Urban Decay palettes? Are there any that you think I would like? I would love to hear from you.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.