Tuesday 23 June 2015

Haul featuring MAC Revlon, Nails Inc, Barry M & NYC



Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are are feeling OK?

I recently went into Liverpool to go into MAC as I had collected 6 empty packages to Back to MAC them. I love a freebie, don't you?
I took forever to decide on which lipstick to get and the poor assistant was lovely and patient as I tried on so many of their deliciousness that are their lipsticks. I struggled but I decided on  and I also needed a waterproof mascara for a 1 brand FOTD series that I am currently doing. I have everything I need except, mascara, concealer and eye primer.


I also went into Boots and found these stunning nail polishes in the clearance section and I just could not leave them there could I? The Revlon was £2, NYC was 50p, Barry M was £1.50 and the Nails Inc was £4. I know, that was a heck of a bargain wasn't it?


Have you found any bargains lately? I would love to hear from you and see what you have been buying.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.