Wednesday 10 June 2015

The battle of the dupes for the Urbn Decay Naked 2 feat w7 (Updated)


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are keeping well?


I thought it was high time I started the next part of the series: Battle of the Urban Decay Naked dupes, this time I am kicking off the 2nd part with W7 In The Buff which is the dupe for Naked 2 but how much of a dupe is it? Is it worth the money? Is it any good? Would I purchase any of the upcoming dupes over the Urban Decay's Naked 2?
The original In the buff: lightly toasted failed miserably to impress and I had doubts that this would fare any better but did it?
Or has it crashed and burned like it's predecessor?
Well, without further ado, let us get started.


Dupability: In the pan, the eye shadows look extremely similar if not an exact match, however, some are so far removed from being anything like the eyeshadows it is meant to be replicating, it is a completely different shade entirely. The majority are pretty damn close. 3/5

 

 Formula: The formula on the eyeshadows has improved dramatically, they are blooming cracking-a-lacking. Easy to blend without any hard work even on the matte shades. Impressed much. 4/5




 Pigmentation: Now I am surprised by this little bugger, it really has improved incredibly since the last palette. There are a couple that are not amazingly pigmented though they are buildable. A great improvement. 3/5




Wear time: The wear time on these eyeshadows lasted for just over 4 hours without primer and over 6 with primer. Not too shabby at all. 3/5




 Ease of purchase: I didn't have any issues buying this palette and is readily available pretty much everywhere including Asda, Amazon and where I bought it from here on ebay for £4.99. 4/5



 Packaging: The packaging, for me, is fantastic, sturdy, strong and it didn't break when I have dropped it. It looks great too. 5/5




Quality: This baby really has improved so much as I have said earlier, I can't believe just how much though. Definately worth the RRP of £9.99 even though you can get it cheaper elsewhere. 5/5

Value: This is phenomenal value for the £4.99 I got it for, I am super impressed with this little beauty and look forward to using it a heck of a lot more. 5/5

Overall: Impressed beyond belief and I am glad to have it in my collection. Having said that, I wouldn't repurchase this palette over the Urban Decay Naked 2 as it just doesn't have the WOW factor that Naked 2 has. If you don't own UD naked 2, this is a blooming good dupe for it. Highly recommend. 32 /40

So there you have it, the 1st instalment of the Naked 2 battle of the dupes, what did you think?
Have you got the W7 palette?
The next contender is going to be the MUA Undressed too palette? MUA won the battle of the naked 1 dupes, can it do it again?
We shall see in the next round of battles.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.