Thursday 18 June 2015

NOTD: Sally Hansen Triple Shine Sparkling Water

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing ok?

I thought I would share with you a Sally Hansen NOTD: Triple shine in Sparkling Water. I was extremely lucky to find this in Poundworld and a few of its brothers and sisters (more on those in another post). I have to say that the glitters are a hell of a lot better than the jelly polishes and this is perfect for the spring and summer months though that won't stop me wearing this any other time.
Sparkling water is a royal blue glitter nail polish that you don't need a base shade to improve the colour and is definately not a top coat. It is a stand alone polish and is opaque in 1 coat though I did use 2 coats to be safe.  The picture's, sadly, do not do it any justice and just I could not stop looking at it when I was wearing it. Stunning. Just stunning. Highly recommended.
Have you tried any of the triple shines? What are your thoughts and are there any recommendations you have for me? I would love to hear your thoughts.




It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.