Tuesday 30 June 2015

Battle Of The Urban Decay Naked 2 Dupes Feat Make Up Revolution

 Well hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well
Well, what do you know? 
It is that time again where I put a sexy little palette from a budget brand up against the might of Urban Decays Naked 2 palette. Today is, last but certainly no means least, Make up Revolution's Iconic 2 and you can get that here for £4.
Iconic 1 did really well with just missing out by 0.5 a point behind MUA Undressed and you can see that here and here. So, can it beat MUA this time round? Well... I think we should find outdon't you?


Dupability: Iconic 2 is not 100% a dupe though having said that, there are some that are pretty darned close and even a couple that are spot on. For me this particular baby, wins hands down in the dupability section. 4/5



 Formula: Oh boy has the formula changed, for the better I might add. They are super soft and buttery, not too shabby at all. 5/5




 Pigmentation: Now the pigmentation again, was not 100% but did do itself proud. There were some that I struggled to get any colour pay off and then there were the ones that nearly outshone the UD. Nw that is good 4/5




Wear-time: Without primer, these eyeshadows lasted a good 5 hours and over 8 hours with primer. I would say that is some blooming good wear time. 4.5/5



Ease of purchase: This little baby is now readily available online and in Superdrug, n o issues in urchasing this palette. 5/5



 Packaging: Even though I think the W7 packaging looks better, I think the Iconic 2 packaging has more strength and stability to it. For me, this wins hands down 5/5





 Value: The price point on this little number is worth more than £4, I would more than happily pay more for it. 5/5

Quality: The quality has greatly improved since Iconic 2 which is strange as they were both released at exactly the same time. 5/5

Overall score:  Overall, I think the Iconic 2 has completely outshone both the W7 In the Buff palette and my most repurchased MUA Undressed too palette? 37.5/40

So there you have it, the winner by a clear mile is the Make Up Revolution Iconic 2 palette. Do I think I would buy it over UD Naked 2? No but it really is a blooming good palette, just phenomenal. Impressed is understating it for me. The Iconic 2 will be going in the giveaway box (obviously a new 1) and I will look forward to pitting MUA, MUR & W7 up against each other for the title of Queen of the Urban Decay Naked 3 dupes.



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.