Saturday 20 June 2015

MUR Hard day palette & Swatches


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK and enjoying better weather than we have it here, you would think it was the middle of winter. Absolutely freezing.


Anyway, enough about our our very fickle weather, I thought I would share with you a stunning little palette by the ever faithful Make Up Revolution: Hard Day. This sexy little number is just brilliant, it has everything a girl could ever need shade-wise, from the obligatory highlight shade to a natural brown to a very dark & super pigmented black. Unbelievable pigmentation from this baby I can tell you. 


I have to say that I much prefer the Salvation palettes over the (original) Iconic palettes, I think the formula, pigmentation and quality is outstanding compared to the £4 palettes.. At just £6, these are a definate must have from the Revolution site here and, unbelievably, they are on 3for2 at the minute which makes them even more of a must have. I highly recommend these particular palettes (and the Iconic Pro 1 & 2) and I have a fair few of them in my collection I can tell you.








 
It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.