Monday 15 June 2015

MUR Lip Products with swatches

Well hello there my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share with you some pretty lip products from Make Up Revolution that I am currently loving at the minute. I aways seem to write about nail polishes, eyeshadow palettes and the like but I rarely write about lip products, so I thought I would try something a little different today. Eek, here goes.



Lip hug in the shade good fun £2.50: I love this, it is just stunning on. The formula is cracking to boot. This really does feel as though it is giving your lips a hug. Highly recommend this little pretty too.

Wow gloss shade Sunshine today please, £1.99: I just love this, it is soft when I put it on and it is not sticky in the slightest. The colour is just beautiful for this time of year. I did think the packaging would be a tad bulky but it fits in my drawers perfectly.
Lip Power in the shade Can't Escape Me costs £3: I am a tad disappointed in this only because the lipstick is a baby pink and not the coral I thought it was from the picture on the site, having said that, the gloss more than makes up for it. They are both a lovely formula and I bought more on the back of this pretty.


Lipstick in The ONE £1: This really is the 1, it is just a beautiful MLBB shade. I can't recommend these lipsticks any higher, just phenomenal for £1. LOVE!!!
Lipstick shade Cheer £1: Again, another gorgeous lipstick that is perfect for this time of year though a tad pinker than the one but is perfect for the daytime when you don't want to wear alot of make up. If you like to wear gloss over your lippies, this little tinker doesn't really need it as it has a lovely shine to it.


Have you tried any of the Make Up Revolution lipsticks? Are there any that you think I should try? What are your favourites? I would love to hear from you.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.