Wednesday 3 June 2015

NOTD featuring OPI Liquid Sand Pussy Galore





Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling and doing OK? 
How crazy is this weather being at the moment? I never know what to wear when it is like this. I just wish it would stay sunny.


I thought I would share with you a very quick NOTD with OPI liquid sand in the shade Pussy Galore (oo er missus), with a name like that, you know it is going to be a little bit on the cheeky side. This sexy little number is opaque in 2 coats and glides on like a dream. Because it is a liquid sand, I used 2 layers of my top coat to even out the lumps and bumps. This stayed on my nails for a massive 5 days without any chipping or peeling. I am seriously in love with this stunner. 5/5

-



Have you tried this polish? What did you think of it and do you have any recommendations that you think I should try?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.