Wednesday 10 June 2015

MAY Empties

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well and enjoying this stunning weather we are having?

I thought I would share with you my empties ( I know, it is late, I have been crazy busy and not had a chance to write it out even though I have the pictures all ready and waiting) with you. So here goes:


Skin Therapy tea tree face wipes: WBA as these work wonders for my combination skin.
Skin Therapy Sensitive face wipes: WBA as these are perfect for my normal skin days.
 I Care orange face wipes: WNBA as these were only good for removing swatches though they smell divine.
Clean & Fresh handy wipes: WB as these are cracking for having in my bag to wipe messy kiddy hands.
Asda Skin System eye make up wipes: WNBA as these stung my eyes and used them for removing swatches.
Wilko cotton pads: WBA as these are my go to cotton pads.

Hand wash: WBA as this was lovely.
Soft & Gentle deodorant: WBA as this is my go to deodorant. Great stuff.
Avon SSS body lotion : WNBA as this was not great and they test on animals.
Hand sanitiser: WBA but only when I can't get hold of my Bodyshop sanitiser.
Botonics hand cream: WNBA as this was terrible. Hard to use as it was just too thick and took forever to sink into my skin.

Wilko sensitive toothpaste: WBA in a pinch as it was just ok.
Childrens toothpaste: WBA as my daughter loves this.
Lierac face scrub: WBA as this is just fantastic, good sized scrubby bits and did not irritate my skin.
Bodyshop chocolate lip butter: WBA as this is just divine and left my lips so soft and it smells heavenly too.
Olay anti wrinkle moisturiser: WBA as this is just lovely.
Superdrug naturally radiant eye cream: WBA as this is fantastic. Can't recommend it anymore highly.

Radox bubble bath: WBA as this was just lovely for my aching muscles, lovely and relaxing.

George eye primer: WBA as this was brilliant, helped with keeping my eyeshadow to stay put all day.
George Pore face primer: WNBA as this just didn't work for me sadly.
YSL mini Lipstick: WBA as I love YSL lipsticks and this was no exception.
Make up Revolution concealer: WBA as this is a cheapie but a goodie.
Revlon Colourstay moisture stain: WNBA as this was just terrible, it was lumpy and stung my lips.
MAC prep & prime primer: WBA as this was just lovely. I don't know if it helped with making my makeup last any longer but it did leave my skin so hydrated on those days where it was so dry. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Urban Decay anti ageing eye primer: WBA as this was fantastic. Love it.

So there you have it, my May empties. Crazy that we are nearly halfway through June and I am only putting this out now. Nuts.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.