Tuesday 9 June 2015

NOTD: Sally Hansen copper penny & Rimmel reggae splash


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling and doing OK?

I thought I would share with you a quick NOTD featuring Rimmel reggae splash ( I know, don't you jut love that name) and Sally Hansen copper penny. 
This pairing make a beautiful Spring & Summer combination, it just oozes fun & frolicks at the beach or at a BBQ. 
Rimmel's reggae splash is opaque in just 2 coats, goes on smoothly and lasted 2 days on my always peeling nails. I love it. 3/5
Sally Hansen copper penny: Oh boy is this jut beautiful. I am looking forward to trying it on nudes and browns in the Autumn/Winter months. The glitter went on evenly with no digging around for the glitter pieces, dried quickly and is just wonderful to work with and wear. 4/5
I hope that you enjoyed this NOTD pairing and I look forward to trying them both out with other toppings. (Ooh doesn't that just sound like you are thinking of what to put in your ice cream  hmmmm).
Have you tried any of the Rimmel or Sally Hansen nail polishes? What are your thoughts on them? Are there are any that you think I should try? What are your recommendations?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time, 
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass 
xxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.