Thursday 31 December 2015

MAC Lipsticks & Lip Gloss Collection with Swatches

 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?
paper lantern, deelight, love alert, dynasty at dusk, fashion city
I thought I would share with you my MAC lipstick and lip gloss collection with swatches. For me, MAC make beautiful lipsticks, there are so many formula's and shades to choose from that you really are spoiled for choice. Not to mention the the sheer amount of Limited edition collections that they put out every season. There are literally hundreds to choose from. I have had and used up so many of these beautiful lipsticks over the years that I don't know if I could ever be without them. They really are amazing, I know they aren't the cheapest on the market at £15.50 but when you think that when you use up 6 of the little beauties, just take the empty tubes to their shop and choose a free lipstick. Love that, it is how I have got some for these little beauties.
patisserie, brave, speed dail, hot gossip
 My favourite formula has to be cremesheen as they are so moisturising, pigmented and just plain old gorgeous not even to mention the scent. Love, love, love. Plain and simple. My least favourite is the frost finish though a favourite lipstick (Angel) is a frost, I have used mine up and will repurchase in the not too distant future. 
creme cup, peach blossom, lovelorn, syrup
 
fanfare, faux, plumful, cosmo
Do you own any MAC lipsticks? What are your favourites and do you have any recommendations that you think I would love?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.