Monday 27 July 2015

NOTD: London Butter Petrol


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I thought I would share with you a quick NOTD featuring Butter London's Petrol. I have to say that this is my first time trying a Butter London and I am impressed with the formula not to mention the shade. It is a very pretty purple with hints of green and turquoise in there and it is opaque in 2 coats though I did apply 3 coats for this post. If you would like to try this particular shade, it is available on the boots website here for £12 though I am pretty sure that there will always be an offer on the website. 
Have you tried any of the butter london polishes? What do you think of them and are there any shades you think I should try or even avoid?



It is that time where I say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.