Thursday 23 July 2015

FOTD Feat W7, Maybelline, Clarins, NYC & Make Up Revolution

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the summer?

Today I thought I would share with you a FOTD featuring some products that I have been loving recently. Don't get me wrong, there are some in here that aren't as amazing as I would like them to be but they are still lovely all the same. I do love a good FOTD as it means mini reviews which I love to read myself for future reference on products that I might like to try in the future.


W7 Photo shoot Foundation in Sand Beige £3.99  here: 
I absolutely love this foundation, it does not cling to any dry spots nor sink into my pores (with or without primer). It is light to medium coverage and is buildable. It blends beautifully, suits my skintone. I just love it. 5/5


Oh so waerproof mascara £2.30 here: I didn't like this mascara at first because it was just way too wet to use, it went everywhere. However, when it dried out a bit after a month, it was pretty good, it isn't amazing by any means but still good. 2/5

Make up Revolution Focus & Fix concealer £2 here: This isn't amazing as a concealer but what it is good for is being a under eye brightening concealer, it does that job very well. I have repurchased this a couple of times and will buy it again. 2.5/5


Barbara Daly eye primer: I do not like this eye primer in the slightest, it doesn't hold eyeshadow well, it fades after a couple of hours. It just isn't worth buying. In the bin it goes. 0/5

NYC Eye pencils in shades 610 & 620 £1 in Poundshop: Oh my are these blooming brilliant. They are super pigmented, creamy soft, do not budge when my eye decides its that time where it just runs and boy oh boy are they blooming sweatproof. 5/5


Nars matte Lipstick in Bangkok £20 here: Oh my do I love this little beast. It does not look much in the tube but when I wear it, it is just my perfect MLBB lipstick. It is worth every penny and I would have no issues in paying out £20 for it again. 5/5

Rimmel Lip Gloss in Brillo Voluptuoso £1 Poundworld: This is a stunning little gloss that is not too pigmented, just right for over a lipstick. This is a lovely formula, not too sticky though the wear time isn't spectacular, which I dont mind as I like to apply lip balm throughout the day in warmer weather to protect my lips. 5/5


NYC eyeshadow quad shade 817 South Street Seaport £1 in Poundworld: This little quad makes the most beautiful look for daytime, I am completely obsessed with this little baby atm. It is a little powdery but nothing a good eyeprimer cant handle. 4/5

Maybelline 24hr powder £5.99 here: Hmm I haven't quite made my mind up as to whether I like this or not but going off 1st impressions and this is just a meh powder for me. It is OK, nothing special for me. 2/5


W7 Candy Blush in Galactic £1.49 B&M shops: Oh boy, where do I begin with this little bad boy? It is just stunning, it is super pigmented though not too crazy, is easy to blend if you are a little heavy handed, velvety soft and lasts all day. 5/5

Clarins Blush Prodige in 02 Soft Peach (received in a swap & is sample sized): This is not a super pigmented blush though would be fantastic on super pale ladies. I love this as a highlighter with peach blushers, for that is is brilliant. 2/5





So there you have it, another FOTD with mini reviews. 
Have you tried any of these make up items? Did you like or dislike them?
I would love to hear your thoughts, recommendations, even products you thin I should avoid.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.