Saturday 4 July 2015

FOTD: No7 Look Beauty W7 Ben Nye, clinique Tarte Natural collection


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all OK and loving this weather?

I thought I would share with you my FOTD with make up that I am trying out at the minute or long time loves. I have to say that I am completely addicted to make up and love to try all kinds of make up, whether it be from the budget lines, drugstore or higher end. I just love the feel of it, the excitement when I try a new lipstick, eyeshadow palette, blusher or mascara is almost heavenly.






So there you have it, a FOTD that I thoroughly enjoyed. Have you tried any of the products in the picture's? Are there any make up items that you think I would enjoy? I would love to hear from  you.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.