Saturday 25 July 2015

London Swapsies


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you a recent trip I took to London to visit my friend and her family. She was mine and my little girls tour guide, and believe me, she was much needed (as was her fiance who was my little girls entertainer with all of his gadgetry hehe).
I haven't been to London since 1981 with my mum for Prince Charles and the then Lady Diana's wedding. It brought back so many memories visiting to Tower bridge, the Tower of London, the Thames, The Olympic Park, it was just phenomenal. I can't wait to go back, I miss London, my tour guide and her family and it has only been a couple of days since coming home.
I can't believe just how much it has actually changed and my mum would be devastated that she could not have been there to see it.
Anyway, enough about strolling down memory lane, I told the young lady in question, that I have a few little bits & bobs for her when I arrived, the crazy lady had arranged for all of these little beauties (and a heck of alot more besides though they are not pictured as they are nice and safely tucked away in there designated drawers).

LT knew that OPI black cherry chutney is on my wishlist & I have been searching for months for it with no luck, guess who found it for me?

Aren't I a lucky lady? I have to say that the lady in question, has been a friend for a few years and has been there for me in some serious dark times. I just want to say thank you for being 1 hell of a classy lady, being an amazing friend and I look forward to coming down for you to be my tour guide yet again.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.




Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.