Sunday 19 July 2015

NOTD: Revlon Blue Slate

Hello lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing well?

I thought I would share with you a NOTD featuring Revlon's Colourstay nail polish in Blue Slate. 
I managed to pick this up in the local Poundland and yup, yet another Revlon polish that is fantastic. I do love this colourstay formula, it is almost perfect, is opaque in 2 coats and the brush is also perfect. 
I am a bit meh on blue nail polish and I rarely like them, and I can literally count on 1 hand the blue nail polishes that I like. Now this makes it 2 hands that I need as even though I thought it didn't look that great in the bottle, I thought it would be nice with a glitter top coat but when I applied it, I just fell in love and did not want to ruin it by applying it with a glitter top coat. I hope you see what I mean when you take a look at the picture's?


Have you tried blue slate? What were your thoughts? Have tried the Revlon colourstay formula? Are there any other nail polishes that you think I should try? I am always on the look out for amazingness :D

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.