Wednesday 29 July 2015

London Haul


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well and having an amazing summer.

Today I thought I would share with a recent shopping trip I had while visiting a friend in London. While there, we did a small swap and you can see that here, the lovely lass even got me the OPI Black cherry chutney that I have been searching for for the best part of a year.


I certianly raided the piggy bank as I have got some serious pretties from my wishlist. For me, the biggest deal was going into Inglot as where I live, there are no shops that sell Inglot and going in there has been a heck of an eye opener. Ive been dying to get in there for the past 5 years and I certianly had fun making up a palette of eyeshadows.


There were a couple of misses for me though it wasn't anything too drastic really. I did have the intention of getting a Hourglass blusher but for me, they were either too pale or had glitter in them. I was gutted though I can seriously understand why people love them so much, they really are amazing. Another disappointment for me is in MAC, only because 2 of the items I wanted were out of stock (Soft & Gentle MSF and Plumfoolery blusher) though I will be getting them in the not too distant future.

 
    








Have you bought any wishlist items recently? What do you have on your wishlist? Please feel free to comment below :D


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.