Friday 17 July 2015

Wilkos & Poundland Haul


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you a small haul from Wilkos and Poundland. 
I love the Wilkos small cotton pads for make up removal and at 50p, they are a bargain. I thought it was time I purchased a couple more make up and nail bits from Essence as I think they are a wonderful company that does some lovely make up, I love their nail polishes,blushers, mascaras and lip products, they are by far my stand out favourites.
In Poundland I just bought a couple of glitter top coats in the shades Topaz and Purple Glitz ( I have since worn these and they are stunning over polishes).  I also purchased a hair detangler for my little girls hair for when her hair is washed, it needs the gentleness that the detangler can bring.
It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.