Thursday 9 July 2015

Haul feat MUR Essence, MUA & Rimmel

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

I thought I would share with you a recent haul from my local Superdrug, there was too many pretties to turn away from and I caved, not good. 


I have to say that I have been dying to get my hands on both Make up Revolution Hard Day & Iconic 1 palettes and I was finally able to get them and there will be reviews in the not too distant future. They are available here and here for £6 & £6.99 though the Salvation palettes are on offer atm in a 3 for 2. (Hint? Love is word). I also purchased 1 of their Lip powder combos in the shade everythings alright and is available here


I am loving the lip butters at moment and decided to try the Collection version in the shade vintage rose and let me tell you, it is blooming lovely, so soft & buttery and the pigmentation is just amazing, in love with this :D
The Essence nail polish is from the Nudes collection and is the shade Hope for Love, just beautiful and is available here for £1.80, a cracking polish for a cracking price.
I also picked up a Rimmel Nail polish from my local Poundworld in the shade Rose Libertine, if you can't get it in the Pound shops, I have found it here for £2.51.

All in all, a lovely little haul that I am very happy with. 
How about you? Have you been buying any pretties lately?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time, 
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.