Saturday 25 July 2015

Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Buff & Review


Well hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you an amazing setting powder that is from Ben Nye and I have it in Buff.  It is available here in a few sizes & different shades including the famous banana powder which I have had and used for setting my undereye concealer.


I had heard of this powder for a number of years but I hadn't tried it as I didn't really use powders because of my dry skin though as of late, my skin has changed and is now more combination than anything else. My skin gets so oily in the T zone now that I need all the help to control it that is humanly possible. And boy does Mr Nye deliver.


A friend of mine (who is even more nutty about make up than I am) sent me this little pot (along with a sample pot of the banana powder) in a swap last year for me to try and boy am I glad she did, its blooming brilliant.
It is a loose powder and tends to need slightly more time to apply it as it is like a talcum powder where you shake the powder into the lid and believe me when I say you only need a small amount, when you put it into the lid, you can see just how finely milled it actually is, it looks like very very fine water spray in the air and when you touch it, you can't feel it, it is that finely milled it feels like it is almost non existent, it is blooming brilliant. 
I use the banana powder for setting my undereye concealer, it is so finely milled that it doesn't settle into any fine lines and my concealer is set for the day, it just does not move for love or money. 
I highly recommend this little beauty and I can honestly say that I think you will not be disappointed if you do purchase it.




How about you, have you tried the banana powder or 1 of the other varieties? What were your thoughts and are there any powders that you think I should try?


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.