Monday 6 July 2015

Gosh BB Powder in Sand Review

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are well?


Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Gosh BB powder in the shade 02 Sand. 
I have to say that I haven't really tried anything from Gosh though I have heard some good things. I have been looking for a decent powder that would work well with both BB creams and tinted moisturisers. Though I have tried a couple of others, namely Loreal & NYC, (there will be reviews coming up on those soon.) this is the 1 that stands out above all others.


I have become a tad obsessed with finding the perfect powder that doesn't cake up, lasts a decent length of time, doesn't sink into pores & fine lines and gives a decent coverage on its own if needed. Does the Gosh BB powder give me what I want and need? 
Oh hell yeah. I have used this nigh on every day since purchasing it and love it so much more than the majority of powders I have tried if not all. (Bar 1 and that will be in an upcoming review soon).
It is so buttery soft, finely milled and does not enhance any fine lines or sink into my pores, it blends so beautifully and doesn't give that cakey look.
 This powder works amazingly well with BB creams, tinted moisturisers & foundations,it even lengthens the wear time of my base.  
This is a complete love product for me and I can see it becoming a holy grail powder that I will repurchase time & time again.


Have you tried anything from Gosh? 
Do you have any recommendations that you think is a must try?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.