Monday 13 July 2015

Essence XXXL Nude Lip Gloss Taste The Sweets


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all OK and enjoying this stunning weather?

Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the Essence XXXL nude lip gloss in the shade taste the sweets. 
The thing is, for me, nudes are literally everywhere and are done by everyone and I am definitely getting a tad bored of the nude trend to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I love a good nude but seriously, how many nudes does a girl need? So when I saw that Essence was bringing out a whole collection about nudes, I wasn't impressed and to be fair, I am still not overly impressed. Having said that, their lipsticks, blushers, & glosses are some of the best formula's out there in the budget make up world and I do own a fair few. Has this particular gloss made me want to buy all of the nude range? Not really though I do thin this shade is stunning and I love wearing it, it just hasn't made me want anymore of the nude collection sadly. It is lovely for the no make up make up days, it just perks up the lips perfectly.
It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.