Saturday 11 July 2015

The blogger made me buy it Tag


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

I thought I would share with you another tag I have been found from the lovely The perks of being a hipster who has tagged everyone to do this tag. Thanks love, don't mind if I do :D

Who are your most influesntial bloggers? Who are the ones you really rely on for reviews and swatches?
I have to say that I love to read Kayla from Miss Budget Beauty and Christine from Temptalia as they always go into great detail, research all the products and give honest and genuine reviews. I love them both. And on youtube, I love nicknak1171, she is fantastic.

Do you buy a product soley as a result from a review from your fave bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
I do get seriously interested in a product form reading blogs but I do have to read up reviews as not everyone has the same skin type, undertones etc. Having said that, I have been known to buy something on the word of a blogger or youtube blogger, yes, you nicknak1171, you are a very very naughty girl.

What is your favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence from blogs?
My favourite item that I lusted after for so long and was lucky enough to receive in a swap is the MAC lipstick in plumful and I saw this in a Top 10 MAC lipsticks by Miss Busget Beauty. Stunning.

What is your least fave item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
That, for me anyway, has to be Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I think it was absolutely terrible for me. It was not great for my skin, just too powdery.

Name 5 beauty products you have recently bought as a result of blogs?
 I have to say that I have bought some beauties because of blogs and 5 of them are Urban Decay Naked, Wet N Wild The naked truth, UD Deslicker make up setting spray, Revolution Iconic Pro 1 & 2 and MUA baked correcting complexion powder. I also bought MAC lightscapade after seeing and reading about it so much, it has become my holy grail highlighter.

Have you ever given in to blogger hype? And if so, which hype?
That is 1 thing I have never done, give in to the hype. I wait and see reviews before I jump in with both feet but if I fall for something, I want the whole line lol.Having said that, I am really wanting a Hourglas blusher and will be eyeing them up when I go to London in July.

Is everything  you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you have bought without checking out reviews?
I would say that about 75% of my make up is bought without checking reviews, I do prefer a much more hands on approach to shopping. When it comes to highend make up, I do prefer to read a whole bunch of reviews before I even go to swatch the item and even then, the majority of the time I walk away eg the Urban Decay Naked palette I had been lusting after it for years, I have gone in many times with the intention to buy it but I never did until recently. I don't know why I waited so long as I love the palette to death.
Anyhow, I found that to be uite fun. I enjoyed doing this post and I tag everyone who reads this, you will be surprised at what you bought was down to a beauty blogger.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.