Tuesday 21 July 2015

What I got for my Birthday.

 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you some of what I received for my birthday and a couple of other pretties that I bought with some birthday money too.
On my wish list, there are a fair few items that I was dying to get my hands on and the Too Faced Chocolate bar palette was 1 of them. So when I opened this little beauty on my birthday, believe me, ust the scent sent me into drooling over the crazy bridge. (A little teaser and this really is worth the hype). 1 Seriously happy bunny here.
I also received some pennies & vouchers and thought I would take a trip to the next town over and grab some pretties for the 1 brand FOTD series that I was needing.
I have tried a few samples of the  Estee Lauder Doublewear Light and from the love I have for the original Doublewear, I thought I would dive in and see how it works for my ever-changing skin.

So, there you have it, my little birthday haul. Have you tried any of these little beauties? What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations that you think I might enjoy?
It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass

xxxx














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.