Wednesday 8 July 2015

MAC BB Cream shade Light & Review


Hell my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?


Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the MAC BB cream in the shade light. I have a little bit of a thing for MAC though lately not so much and you can see why here


 I do have a fair few products from MAC and it can be a bit hit & miss with certain items, having said that I do love their blushers and lipsticks (except frost), the eyeshadows can be gorgeous too. However, I hadn't tried their BB cream and I thought it was about time I did but for some reason, I didn't want to part with my money which I normally don't have too much of an issue with with MAC. So, I asked  for a sample and away I went on my merry little way.

I took it away with me as I thought it would be a cracking little something for travelling and boy am I glad I took my normal BB cream with me as on day 1, it was so thick I just could not blend it. I washed it off and put it down to not working with the primer I had brought with me.
Day 2 I tried again without the primer and the same thing happened, it was so thick I just could not blend it, it was so sticky to the touch and looked like it had "pooled" around my nose. Not great.
Day 3 I tried it with a different primer and the exact same thing happened. I just gave up on it.
I have wore this a few times later in the month to see if it was because my skin was dry at the time but it was exactly the same with my combination skin.

I have found a couple of positives with it though, so I will share them too as it might just be me that it doesn't work for as my skin is renowned for changing from day to day.
I really didn't need alot to do a full face, less than pea size is more than enough, the shade was perfect and when I came home, I was determined to see how long it would last and with the MAC setting powder, it lasted all day, from 7.30am until I took my make up off just after 9pm that night.
I am sad that this didn't work for me and it certainly hasn't put me off trying more of the bases, I even want to try the BB powder that goes with this, maybe that is what is needed with this BB cream?
Have you tried this BB cream?
Did it work for you? Am I doing something wrong with it?
I would love to hear your thoughts and recommendations.



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.