Wednesday 15 July 2015

Wilko Fruits Mask Strawberry & Pomegranite

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well and doing ok?

I thought I would share with you my thoughts on Wilkos Fruits  dace mask in Strawberry & Pomegranate. Wilkos have a good range of these
I have to admit that I don't quite use a face mask every month, I just forget to use them though I do like them. SO when I saw this I thought I was due a nice luxury bubble bath and I decided to grab this and give it a go.
It isn't the most amazing face mask but it is nice and that is it, it is nothing special and I would prefer to purchase something else to be fair. putting it to the side to use another time as it would have completely dried out.You only need a small amount to cover your face and there is over half left, I still had to put that is the bin as there was no way of The smell is lovely and I enjoyed using this but I don't think I would buy this again. Sorry Wilkos.




It is that time where I say goody bye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.