Friday 25 December 2015

Urban Decay Naked 3 Dupe featuring Make Up Revolution Iconic 3


 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well.

Today I thought I would share with you a great little dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette:
 today it is all about the Make up Revolution palette: Iconic 3, available here for £4. I will be running through a few pros & cons to see whether it stands up to the quality of the Naked 3 palette. Without further ado, I will crack on and let you know what I think.
 Dupability: It definitely isn't a 100% dupe as some of the shades are very very off the mark and are pretty much a different shade, having said that, there are others that are pretty much spot on. Not bad really. 2.5/5

 
 Formula: Now this is a lovely formula, the shadows are buttery soft, easy to blend and look lovely on the eye. There a couple shadows that have some major fallout but that isn't an issue for me as I do my foundation last. 4/5
 
Pigmentation:The pigmentation is pretty damn good, even though there are a couple that I had to swatch a few times (same on lids), it still comes out pretty pigmented and looks lovely on. 3/5
 
Wear-time: Wear time is decent without primer, averaging at 5 hours though with primer they are still on my eyes when I am ready for bed. Nice. 4/5
 
 Ease of purchase: This little number is so readily easy to purchase and is available at Superdrug & their own website. 5/5
 
 Packaging: The MUR packaging is a plastic, sleek, black that does fade slightly with time but does still look good. It is quite sturdy when open and closed.  I give a better than average 3/5.
 
 Value: At £4, this is phenomenal value and would definitely recommend to anyone. 5/5

Quality: I would say that I am astounded at the quality but that would be a lie as I have come to expect great quality from MUR 5/5

Overall score: I am completely impressed with this palette and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I definately think everyone should get some MUR in their life. 31.5 /40

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.