Friday 11 December 2015

NOTD: Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Shade 180 Oyster Bar


 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well and sorted for Christmas?

Today I thought I would share with you a NOTD that surprised me so much that I wore it for 2 weeks straight, even when it chipped off.
For me, when I am looking to wear something festive, I usually gravitate to vampy reds and glittery nail polish but for some reason, I decided to wear the Sally Hansen triple shine nail polish in the shade Oyster and boy was I wowed. 
I just loved it so much that even when it started to chip after 3 days, I took it off and put it right back on. I did that for 2 weeks, I loved it that much. I have since been out and bought a Barry M silver glitter top coat to try out in the not to distant future because I don't own any other silvers except oyster. How crazy is that?

 Have you tried any of the Sally Hansen triple shines? What are your thoughts?



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.