Tuesday 8 December 2015

NOTD feat Butter London keks


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?

Today I thought I would share with you a gorgeous nail polish from the brand Butter London and that sexy number is Keks. I am just in love with this bad boy, it was opaque in 2 coats and stayed on my nails without chipping for 3 whole days, which is a big deal for me as my nails are soft & brittle and have a tendency to peel.


Have you tried any of the Butter London polishes? Do you have any recommendations that you think I would love to try?

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass


xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.