Tuesday 8 December 2015

Winterliscious Tag

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling warm and cosy?

Today I thought I would do a tag that is doing the rounds at the moment: the Winterliscious Tag. I have to say that I enjoy doing these tags as they let me be a little bit more personal and get myself out there a little bit more.

1) Favourite  nail polish?
Oh that has to be Maybelline colour show crystalize polish in the shade 235, red excess. It i just beautiful.

2) Most worn winter clothing?
That has to be my olive green jacket, it is just so versatile and I love it.

3) Most worn winter accessory?
I don't really wear jewellery so I would have to say my black crossover body handbag.

4) Most worn winter clothing?
I think that would have to be my black leggings (I do have a few pairs) as they can be dressed up and down and just so easy to throw on and go when I am in a rush.

5) Favourite winter scent/candle?
Hmm I have been back to loving my Guerlain Insolence perfume and a Yankee Candle wax tart  in the scent  Christmas Eve, it is just stunning.

6) Favourite winter beverage? 
It has to be Hotel chocolate's ginger flavoured hot chocolate, it is just gorgeous.

7) All time favourite Xmas film?
I absolutely adore both polar express and it's a wonderful life. They are both amazing films for very different reasons.

8) Favourite Christmas songs?
Mariah Carey's all I want for Xmas is you and The pogues & Kirsty McCol's fairytale of New York. Phenomenal and very very xmassy :D

9) Favourite Xmas food/treat?
Oh that is easy, I love roast potatoes on my Xmas dinner and I love a good mince pie.

10) What is your favourite Xmas decoration this year?
That is also very easy for me, I have a stunning red star photo frame with a 3d picture of my little girl hanging on my Xmas tree, beautiful.

11) What is on the top of your wishlist this year?
For me, at the top of my list has to be have a day that doesn't involve crying, as literally a couple of years ago my mum passed away on the 23rd November and was buried on 6th December and Xmas time is always hard but I try so hard for my little girl to be as happy as I can possibly be.

12) What are your plans for Xmas this year?
Just simply to have my family close around me and celebrate the year with loved ones.

I tag everyone to do this tag as it is a lovely tag.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.